Patient Notice – Reduced Service
Temporarily Reduced Service 9th – 20th November
We are changing our clinical IT system to enable us to improve care for our patients and allow us to work more collaboratively with other healthcare services. Once implemented, patients will benefit from improved access to services and have a better patient experience. This is a significant undertaking for us, during which time we will need to temporarily reduce services, therefore we ask for your patience and understanding during this short transition period.
Impact on Services:
Our website, contact numbers, staff and general processes remain unchanged.
- Monday 9th November – Reduced appointment access for 2 weeks
- Wednesday 18th November – No pre-booked appointments
- Thursday 19th November – No pre-booked appointments
- Monday 16th Online services unavailable. We will be in touch regarding enrolling for online services onto the new system once it becomes available.
Disruption to Electronically Sent Prescriptions
- You can help by ordering/requesting repeat or ongoing prescriptions in advance before Wednesday 11th November.
- Please continue to use our website for all enquiries and updates.
University of Sussex Health Centre